Friday, June 13, 2008

From Doris

From: doris daku [mailto:d_buka225@yahoo.ca]


>From Doris


Dear respected one,
it is a pleasure to meet you today?i was convinced
within my heart that i can trust you with all my heart
but my only fear now is that i hope and pray you
beleive what i have to tell you.

My name is Mrs. Doris Daku the wife of Late Mr
Williams Daku from Sierra Leone.but currently reside
in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire,It is my pleasure
communicating with you for the first time, believing
that it will lead to a better relationship between
us. I have an inheritance from my late husband that I
would want to invest in your country,

I lost my husband when rebels struck the northern part
of Cote d'Ivoire (Buake) in 2005 as he went to
negotiate for the establishment of cocoa processing
factory. Before his death, he made a deposit of US$
10.5 Millions with a bank here in a suspense fixed
account, which I never knew that; clause was attached
to it until I got to the bank recently.

They requested that I should get a foreign partner's
account which I made them known that I never knew any
of my late husband's foreign partner. So they advised
that I should try and get anybody who will stand in as
my late husband's foreign partner. The bank director
promised to help me in transferring the money as soon
I fulfill their requirement by submitting foreign
information.

I want you to stand as my late husband's business
partner in claiming the money from the bank here. I
am ready to give you 15% of the total sum if only you
can assist me to transfer the money and 5% for any
expense you incurred during the transfer. Once the
money transferred to your country, you will help me to
invest the money in any lucrative business.

If you're ready to help me transfer this money into
your account, please send the following details of you
to enable me submit it to the bank for immediate
transfer procession:

1. Your Name:
2. Contact address:
3. Phone and Fax Numbers:
4. Occupation:

I will give you more details and forward all vital
information as soon as I hear from you. Please call
me with this number: +225 08991151, thanks for your
anticipated co-operation.

Thanks,

Doris Daku

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...