Sunday, June 8, 2008

From Ms Catong

This fraudulent email message is archived and cataloged for your enjoyment
http://criminalcreativity.blogspot.com/

From: alice lacso [mailto:lacalicy@yahoo.fr]

Hello Dear,

My name is Ms Alice Catong ,The wife of Mr.Panfilo Catong financial adviser during president joseph Estrada regime in Philippine.

My husband had heart problems and before he gave up the ghost he told
about the money US$8 Million which he secured abroad . He said he secured it that it was meant for an overseas investment . That I should look for someone to stand as his associate so that the mney can be retrieved .

I hope to trust you as who will not sit on this money when you claim it. If you are willing to help me
please reply me this email: alylacson@voila.fr
Best regards
Mrs Alice Catong


Découvrez le blog Yahoo! Mail : dernières nouveautés, astuces, conseils.. et vos réactions !

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...