Sunday, June 8, 2008

Good day

From: Guei vanessa [mailto:gueivanessa4@hotmail.fr]

Good day 
 
Am VANESSA K GUEI the daughter of late Gen ROBERT GUEI the EX
PREIDENT of REPUBLIQUE de COTE D’IVOIRE, My father was killed in the night of 19
September 2004 .since that bad day, nothing is going fine in my side.
Sir! Just a short word: my father left 300 kilos of gold and some cash in a
saved security compmay wanted to use it to sponsor his campaign, but
unfortunately, he was killed by the recent government.
 
Dear! As I’m writing you this mail, I haven’t traveled oversea or doing
international business. Now I want to invest in oversea with what my father kept for me as my
heritance. If you are willing to assist me in investing in your country, I’m ready to
give you more details and I’ve map out 25% for your assistance.
have a very good day and GOD blessed.
Best Regard
Yours
Vanessa GUEI

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...