Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Greetings..

From: Patrick K. [mailto:p.kw.chan001@hotmail.com]

 

FROM: MR.Patrick K. W. Chan
(Executive Director  & Chief financial Officer)
Hang Seng Bank Limited
83 Des Voeux Road, Central
Hong Kong SAR
 
FOR YOUR ATTENTION
 
It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you. I got your reference in my search for someone who suits my proposed business relationship.
 
I am Mr. Patrick K. W. Chan Executive Director & Chief financial Officer of Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have an obscured business suggestion for you. I will need you to assist me in executing a business project from Hong Kong to your country. It involves the transfer of a large sum of money. Everything concerning this transaction shall be legally done without hitch. Please endeavour to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue.
 
Once the funds have been successfully transferred into your account, we shall share in the ratio to be agreed by both of us
 
I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below (
pwchank@yahoo.com.hk  ) and finally after that I shall furnish you with more information’s about this operation.
 
Please if you are not interested delete this email and do not hunt me because I am putting my career and the life of my family at stake with this venture. Although nothing ventured is nothing gained.
 
Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.
 
 Kind Regards,
 
 Mr. Patrick Chan

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...