Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hello from Pamela,

 

 

From: Miss Pamela Ebou [mailto:mrsjwil69@yahoo.com]

Hello from Pamela,

 

  I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help me out of this predicaments , God almighty will bless and reward you aboundantly. 
 
I am Miss Pamela Ebou 23 years of age and single,I am loving, caring  and home oriented despite the fact that I am from royal family. I will love to have a long-term relationship with you and to know more about you and build up a solid foundation with you in time coming.


 Well, my father is the king of my region in Gambia and he died earlier nine months ago and left  my junior brother and I behind.His kingship was titled to him by our town citizens over sixteen year before his death.
 
 I was the only peason to take care of his wealth, because my junior brother is still young 12 years now.My mother died long ago before my father.  I knows quite well that we have not meet  with each other before in life,therefore I  apologise for bothering  you with my problems if I do.

 

My father left the sum of USD,7.3000 000 dollars (SEVEN MILLION THREE HUNDRED US DOLLARS,) in a Bank here in Dakar Senegal. This money was annually paid into my late fathers account from Shell petroleum development company(SPDC) and chevron oil company operating in our locality for the compensation of  youths and community development in our jurisdiction. It is sad  that immediately after the death my father the kinsmen of our community turned against My bother and I because of this money . 
 
However , I  picked my brother and we ran for our dear life out of Gambia to Senegal where the funds was deposited by my late father.I write therefore to seek your assistance in moving the funds out of Africa to a foreign land for a better investment that will see us through in life.I wouldn`t want the kindred to take over what belongs to my father.
 
 Now,I urgently need your humble assistance to move this money from the firm into your account.

 

Please, note that this transaction is 100% risk free and I hope to commence the transaction as quick as possible, I will be waiting to read from you soon 


 Yours sincerely, 
 Miss Pamela Ebou

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...