Wednesday, June 18, 2008

An Urgent and Confidencial Business Offer

From: DESMOND GODSWILL [mailto:desmondgodswill@yahoo.ca]

Mr.Desmond Godwill
ER bank Ltd Accra Ghana



 
Dear Friend.
 
I am Mr.Desmond Godwill, Auditor General of ER bank Ltd Accra Ghana. I am writing following an opportunity in my office that will be of immense benefit to both of us.

 
In my Bank we discovered an abandoned sum of $10.5m.usd in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Mr.Steve Wilkie, an American who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31 2000.

You shall read more about the crash on visiting this website.
 
http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

 
Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin or relatives to come over and claim his money because the Bank cannot release the funds unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.
 
We have made every necessary inquiry to locate any of his relative but all our effort proved abortive. It is therefore upon this sense that I and two other officials in this department now decided to do business with you and release the money to you as the next of kin or beneficiary of the funds for safety keeping and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go back into  Government treasury as unclaimed bill.
 
We agreed that 30% of this money will be for you as foreign partner, while the balance will be for me and my colleagues. I will visit your country for the disbursement according to the percentages indicated above once this money gets into your account.  Please be honest to me and trust is our watchword in this transaction.
 
Note this transaction is confidential and  risk free.  As soon as you receive this mail you should contact me by return mail whether or not you are willing to enter into this deal. In the event you are not interested, I sincerely ask that you disregard this email and tell no one about it. I am very careful on truncating my banking career should you mention this to someone else. I hope you can be trusted in this regard.
 
Please note that all necessary arrangement for the smooth release of these funds to you has been finalized. We will discuss much in details when I do receive your response.
Please in your response include the following information.


 

Image removed by sender. 


1.YOUR FULL NAME
2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER,
3. YOUR HOUSE AND OFFICE ADDRESS
4. YOUR AGE AND CURRENT OCCUPATION
5. A COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY ATTACHED TO E-MAIL

 


  Image removed by sender. Consul General Brian Browne making remarks at the 2007 AAHM program Abuja 
Mr.Desmond Godwill
ER bank Ltd Accra Ghana

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...