Friday, August 15, 2008

From Yasemine !!!

 

 

From: From Yasemine [mailto:yase_koma04@yahoo.co.jp]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 9:13 PM
To: yase_koma04@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: From Yasemine !!!

 

Confidencial  matter please  read with care.

Dearest One

I write to seek your co-operation as my Fathers Business partner and My guardian to assist me to enable me  own a property and invest my inheritance money in the stable economy of your country. I apologise if this mail does not suit your personal or business ethics.

My name is Yasemine Koma I am making this venture proposal to you in strict confidence. The money i  want to invest was acquired by my late Father,  

 

The amount in question is $6.5 Million US dollars. My Father Mr Koma was the senior civil servant in the Cote D'Ivoire Government, and a coaco merchant here in my country,

 

Before his death in the year 2004 he daposited this money in a security company here and declear it containing family valuables so that the company will not know the real content,

 

If you will like to assist me as my guardian, then indicate your interest after which we shall both discuss on the modalities. All other information to facilitate the remittance of the box will be revealed to you in due course.

For your assistance, you shall receive 20% of the fund to be transferred and 10% will be set aside for all expenses incurred by both parties. We will like my proposal to be kept confidential because of what I explained above and you can reach me urgently on my e-mail

 

Please indicate your direct telephone and fax number when replying this business proposal. i will always call you when necessary, for now we can be contacting through email. ( yase_koma16@yahoo.co.jp)

 

Best regards,

Sincerely  Miss Yasemine Koma

 

 

 

 


GANBARE! NIPPON! Win your ticket to Olympic Games 2008.

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...