Friday, August 15, 2008

I apology for the unsual way of contacting you

-----Original Message-----
From: paul collins [mailto:paulcollins@k.ro]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 5:30 PM
Subject: I apology for the unsual way of contacting you


I apology for the unsual way of contacting you


My name is Paul H.collins 20 year old boy. I apology for the unsual way of
contacting you,It just because i am in a state of absolute confussion I
must reveal to you that my daddy was the Financial controler to the Common
Wealth west African Region who was killed with my mother in a gun short by
un-identified family enemies on the 10 of February along Treichville
international Airport road in Abidjan and i am the only child left.

Before my daddy died he made me the beneficiary of his final WILL and i am
the beneficiary of the sum of 14.5 Million USD$ in his Domicilary USDollar
account; I have the bank statement of account couple with the deposit slips
with me here.

I need your assistance to help me claim and transfer the money into your
company or private bank account in your State and as soon as the Bank
transfers the money into your bank account, you will buy your ticket and
come to Abidjan and take me to your country. After your reply i will email
you the contact information of the Bank where my late father deposited the
money; and also send my photo to you. i will be back soon to receive your
lovely reply.

Do reply to my private email address: (info_paulcollin@yahoo.com) and in
your reply to me do give me your personal telephone number and address.

I look forward to hear from you please,

Paul Collins.

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...