Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I NEED YOUR HELP

From: Anita Ahmed [mailto:anita_ahmed12@sify.com]

 

Hello Dear
 
 
 
FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION,
 
 
 
Due to my careful search for
an honest, reliable and sincere business partner, i got your contact
from internet  and i ask if you can be trusted not to break an
agreement? Still, it took me time to make up my mind to contact you and
to offer you this proposal of mine of which my whole life depends on.
Please reply me on my personal email: anita_ahmed12@yahoo.com
 
 
 
My name
is Miss Anita Kaban, the daughter of Mr. Behki kaban Ahmed of blessed
memory from Zimbabwe, During the current crises against the farmers in
Zimbabwe from the supports of President Robert Mugabe to claim all the
white-owned farms to his party members and his followers, he ordered all
white farmers to  surrender all farms to his party members and his
followers. My father is One of the most successful multy farmers in our
country and because he did not support Mugabe`s ideas, Mugabes
supporters invaded his farm and burnt everything in the farm, killing
him and made away with
 
a lot of items in my fathers farm. Before his
death, my father had deposited with FINANCE HOUSE the sum of (USD $6.5
MILLION).
 
 
 
After the death of my father, I decided to move to Republic
 of GHANA where i re-located under political asylum as a refugee to seek
 for foriegn patner overseas that will assist me to move this money out
of THE FINANCIAL HOUSE to your country as i have made up my mind to
invest and live in your country. As an asylum seeker i am not allowed to
operate any Bank Account within ACCRA GHANA.I have agreed to offer you
7% of the total sum for your assistance as soon as the money get`s into
your account while 5% will be mapped out for any expences that may be
incurred in the course of this transaction both local and
international.
 
 
 
I want truth and honest to be our watch word in this
transaction and please treat this transaction with strictly confidential
for the successful out come of it. All I want you to do is to furnish me
with  your personal phone and fax numbers and also your private e-mail
address for easy and urgent communication.
 
 
 
Note that this transaction
is 100% Risk free and absolutely confidential.
 
 
 
Thanks and God
 
bless
you.
 
Sincerely Yours,
 
ANITA Ahmed KABAN..
 
anita_ahmed12@yahoo.com
 



No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...