Friday, December 19, 2008

WARMEST GREETING

 

 

From: Mayi Toure [mailto:mayitoure9@yahoo.com.sg]
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 1:22 AM
To: mayitoure9@yahoo.com.sg
Subject: RE:WARMEST GREETING

 

Warmest Greeting,

 

Permit me to inform you of going into a business transaction with you. I am the daugther of late chief  Toure Mustapha from Liberia, my late father was an international businessman and a cocoa marchant my father was killed by rebels on September 19 2006 and as his only daugther they are also seeking to kill me too.

 

Before the death of my Father he deposited  8.5 million USD dollars in a suspense account in a bank in Abidjan and told me to seek for a forigen partner that will provide account overseas where the funds will be transfered to for Investment.

 

Please I am asking you to assist me so that this funds can be transfered to your account for Investment,

 

Please receive my highest considration,

 

God bless you.

 

Mayi Toure.


Get your preferred Email name!
Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.


Get your preferred Email name!
Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com.

 


New Email names for you!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...