Saturday, March 7, 2009

GREETINGS

 

 

From: kprinscar [mailto:kprinscar@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 6:08 PM
To: pghate1@gmail.com
Subject: GREETINGS

 

Greetings

My name is Prisca, i like traveling and meeting new friend, So in a specially manner i will like to further communication with you so as for us to know each other well , if you share the same view with me you can reach me through my personal email address, try to tell me more about you, in reply i will tell you more about my self with my picture . Here is my email (kprinscar@yahoo.com ) .
I am looking forward to read from you.
thanks,
Yours new friend prisca.

2 comments:

Madrileando said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I got exactly the same message with a different name from a user in MySpace. Her Yahoo profile is empty.

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...