Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexina Megameno [mailto:cares@gistz.net]
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 3:19 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Hello

Hello Gentleman,

My name is Alexina Megameno, I am 26 years old girl in search of a
man who understands love as trust and faith rather seeing it as a way
of fun always but a matured man with sense of humor. so you should
also consider trying a new thing by making a open avenue to meet and
know new people as this may bring us a happy dream together. I am
interested in having a relationship with you, I will also like to Know
you the more, you can send an email to my email address so that I can
send you more details about my self Including my picture.

I believe we can move from here. But bear in mind that Love has no
colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic
Barrier, religious, language, nationality or distance barrier, the
only important Thing there is love. I am waiting for your mail and a
brief information about you.

I believe we can start from here. awaiting to hear from you soon so
I can send pics for more introductions.

Kisses

Alexina

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...