Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mr Tingwei

-----Original Message-----
From: Henry Tingwei [mailto:jtingwei@yahoo.com.hk]
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 10:08 PM
Subject: Mr Tingwei

My Name Is Henry J. Tingwei,

I have a serious big business to propose to you, i was a successfull
Businessman until a few
Years ago, when i had some business problems, which with your help we can be
able to sort out.

This business to gross 23 million, 400 hundred Thousand American Money.

I want you to help me receive this fund, Rest assured I can make this
transaction work perfectly and safely for us you understand,
and with your co-operation for the success of this business I offer to you a
good percentage of the fund as your share.

If interested pls contact to me as soonest your convenience at my e-mail:
tingwe1@yahoo.com.hk

I give you all necessary information on this business and how we make it
work .

I expect your reply and my response be swift. Thanking you much now.

Reply soon.

Henry J. Tingwei

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...