Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hello,

 

 

From: Tina Weah [mailto:tinaweah8@yahoo.com.ph]
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 6:07 PM
To: tinaweah8@yahoo.com.ph
Subject: Hello,

 

tinaweah8@yahoo.com.ph
I am miss Tina johnson weah from Africa,i saw your profile
and became interested,please i would like to know more about you
never mind to contact me through my email address for further
commnication here is my email address (tinaweah8@yahoo.com.ph)
i will also explain myself to you and as well send my pictures so that you
will know whom i am...Thanks as i am hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours New Friend Miss Tina,With Love And Trust.
PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THIS MAIL ADDRESS; (tinaweah8@yahoo.com.ph)

 


Firefox 3: Faster, More Secure,Customizable and FREE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had received a similar email, what exactly does this fraud do?

My email that i recieved:
Dearest One.
I am more than happy when i saw your mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal.My name is Tina Samuel from Lvory Coast ,in Central Africa,5.7ft tall,dark in complexion,23 years old (never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr. Samuel Williams, was the managing director of Oti and family industry (Ltd) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now.I would like to know more about you.

Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture and I will send another picture in my next mail

I will also like to see your picture.
bye have a nice day
Yours in loveTina.

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...