Sunday, August 30, 2009

BUSINESS PROPOSAL

 

 

From: kjh nbn kjh nbn [mailto:salun_salun010@msn.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 7:08 PM
Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

 

BUSINESS PROPOSAL
From   Mr lucky adams
Dear Friend.


This Message Might Meet You In Utmost Surprise. However, It's Just My Urgent Need For Foreign Partner That Made Me To Contact You  For This Transaction. I Am A Banker By Profession
From Burkina Faso In West Africa And Currently  Holding The Post Of Foreign Remittance  Manager  In Our Bank.


I Have The Opportunity Of Transferring The Left Over Funds
($34.Million) Of One Of My Bank Clients Who Died Along With His Entire Family In Kenya Plane Crash 2003.


Hence, I Am Inviting You For A Business Deal Where This Money Can Be Shared Between Us In The Ratio Of 50/40 / 10% For  Any income  expenses  that will  come  During the transfer,
if You Agree To My Business Proposal.


Further Details Of The Transfer Will Be Forwarded To You As Soon As I ReceiveYour Return Mail.


Have A Great Day.
Mr lucky adams

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

“Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”  
He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: 247officedept@gmail.com  Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...