Thursday, October 29, 2009

As salam aleikum

 

From: Ameena Qaseem [mailto:amee_qas92@msn.com]

To: amee_qas92@msn.com

 

As salam aleikum,

I am Mrs. Ameena Qaseem from South Africa, married to late Alhaji Qaseem Rihab

who was until his death an exporter of antiquities based  in Cote d'ivoire, we were
married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that
lasted for only two weeks. Before his death we were both faithful Muslims.

Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($3.5 Million U.S. Dollars)

in one the famous financial/sucurity costody here in Abidjan capital of Cote d'ivoire.

Recently my doctor confirmed to me that I have serious sickness which is cancer
problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this money to an Islamic
institution or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to
instruct herein.

 

I want a muslim that will use this money for orphanage homes, hospitals, mosque, schools, and propagation of the word of Allah and to endeavour that the house of Allah

is maintained. The holly Quran made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that gives.
I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this
money and I don’t want a situation whereby this money
will be used in an unGodly way. This is why I am taking this decision.

I am not afraid of death because I know where I am going. I know that I am going
to be in the bosom of the Allah.  As stated in the Quran (Surah xxxvi Yasin)

Thou wariest only him who followeth the reminder and feareth the beneficent in

secret to him bear tiding of forgives and a rich reward.

I don’t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health
hence the presence of the medical doctors arround me. because i don’t want them

to know about this development. With Allah all things are possible. 

As soon as I receive your reply I will direct you on how this vission will be
realised. I want you and the Islamic institution to always pray for me.
My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Muslim. Whoever that wants to
serve our God must serve him in spirit and truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will
give me room to sourcing another Islamic institution or a good muslim for this
same purpose.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

Your Sister in the Islam.
Mrs. Ameena Qaseem.

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...