Thursday, November 26, 2009

From Miss Sandra........

 

 

From: Sandra James [mailto:j_sand3@yahoo.co.th]
To: j_sand3@yahoo.co.th
Subject: [!! SPAM] From Miss Sandra........

 

From Miss Sandra........
(
sandra_130james@yahoo.fr)
I am writing these letters with due respects and hears full of tears since we
Have not known or met ourselves previously I am asking for your assistance
After I have gone through a profile that speaks well of you. I want to find out if it's possible for you to deal with individual as to investment. I came across your profile and I feel it's highly reputable that is why I pick an interest getting across to you in respect of investment at my disposal. I will be so glad if you can allow me and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you.
I am Sandra James 22Years Old Lady from (cote d ivore), the only daughter
of Late  Michael  James , My father is now late he was a well known cocoa
and gold merchant business man in my country( cote d ivore) ,he was poisoned
by his co-business partner a year ago.  The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over some huge amount of money in my possession.
This fund  ( US5.6 Million dollars)  is deposited in a  bank in  my country in (cote d'ivoire) a  years ago by my father he made me the sole beneficiary. I am now asking you to stand on my behalf, to stand as my partner and in time of the claim and investment as well. I have made up my mind to offer you 13%of the total money while the remaining will go into a productive investment.   Pls attach your direct and full information as you reply to me.
Thanks and remain bless. My Skye chat id is (family20010)
Please contact email .(
sandra_130james@yahoo.fr)
Best Regards
Sandra James Image removed by sender.


?ō??¡ǨҠDžҍ͹lt;BR> ͑?ࡃ?㋁蠻Internet Explorer 8 ?Ґʘ?ʓ˃Ѻ Yahoo! ǒ??? ᶁ?Õ͕???IE8 ?ը?ը!


ดูภาพ Flickr กับเพื่อนด้วยเมสเซ็นเจอร์
มาลองYahoo! Messenger ใหม่สุดๆ!


เล่นเน็ตไวกว่า
Internet Explorer 8 เหมาะสุดสำหรับYahoo! เปิด 2 หน้าเว็บโปรดได้ทุกครั้งที่เปิดเบราเซอร์ โหลด IE8 ได้ที่นี่! (ฟรี)

 


ทำไมคนไทยจึงรู้สึกว่าศิลปะเป็นเรื่องไกลตัวและเข้าใจยาก? - นิ้วกลม
มีให้อ่านใน Yahoo! รู้รอบอีกเพียบ!

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...