Thursday, November 26, 2009

TRUST

 

 

From: Yesenia Quitana [mailto:yesenia.quitana@hs1296.hostedoffice.ag]

To: Undisclosed recipients:
Subject TRUST

 

 

 

The Desk Of,
Mr. Tim Mccarron,
Fund Manager,
Fidelity International, UK .



My name is Mr. Tim. McCarron, a Fund Manager with Fidelity Investment, UK. I handle all our Investors Capital Project Funds which enabled me to divert 1.2% of Investors Excess Return Capital Funds to our Magellan Trust Funds Account where anyone can be presented to claim the funds.
Total sum of Fifteen Million, Seven Hundred and Forty Five Thousand British Pounds (15.745)BP has been diverted, representing 1.2% of Excess Return Capital Funds from the Investor Capital Project Funds for 2006/2007 fiscal year.
I need a reliable and trustworthy person with whom I can work this deal out so that we can claim the funds as mentioned above.
There is no risk attached and the funds in question can never be dictated or traced.
 
If interested in my proposal do forward your positive response to me through my alternate email (fidelity001@telegraf.by)
If you are willing, please send your information and your direct telephone numbers for discussion of this deal in details.
 
Sincerely,

Tim McCarron

 

http://www.fidelity.co.uk/wealthmanager/funds/europe/oeicsandunittrusts/european.html

 

RE:ABSOLUTE TRUST

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...