Thursday, November 27, 2008

From Joy Moses

-----Original Message-----
From: faithm2joy@yahoo.fr [mailto:faithm2joy@yahoo.fr] On Behalf Of mosesjoy
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 5:11 AM
To: Recipient List Suppressed
Subject: From Joy Moses

>From Joy Moses

How are you today? i was convince within my heart that i can trust you with
all my heart but my only
fear now is that i hope and pray you beleive what i have to tell you.I am
Joy as you rightly know, i
am 19yeasr, My mother was an frican American while my father was from the
french speaking colony of
Cote D' Ivoire, i was living with my mother not too far from Charleston
building,601 57th Street,
Charleston West Virginia USA. And i attended Charleston senior High
School,1201 Washington
Street E,Charleston, WV. I lost my mother sometimes ago and after her death
i came to meet my father
for the very first time in Cote d'Ivoire, though he was also living in the
state before he relocated
back to Cote d' Ivoire to set up a business.before his death there were some
document he gave to me
and he told me that everything he worked for in his life time is in the
document when i crosscheck
the document i discovered that my late father deposited $10 Million dollars
in a security company.
on received you reply i will explain more to you,

Miss Joy Moses


--
HR.DUO - aDSL linija, promet 1 GB i povoljnije telefoniranje vec od 79
kn/mj!
Vise o paketima saznajte na http://www.iskon.hr ili na 0800 1000.

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...