Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hello

 

 

From: jessi love [mailto:jessilove@pobox.sk]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 5:07 AM
Subject: Hello

 

Hello,
dear I just saw your profile today at www.lankalinksystems.com and love to write to you. But first,
before I commence I will like to introduce my self to you before i could write another
thing to you.i am jessica by name. I came accross your profile just now which
speak really good of you and also sound so interesting. I decided to drop a
note to let you know that i am really intrested in you for serious long term
relationship. Please i will like you to contact me through this my email
address so that i can send you my photos and tell you more about myself. Here
is my jessi Address bellow: (jessicamatine@yahoo.com) I will stop here and am
waiting to get a reply from you. Remember distance or colour does not matter
but true love matters alot in life. Once more thank you so much for taking time
to read my mail to you. Bye hope to read from you soon, many kiss and hugg.
Yours Love
miss jessica  please contact me thruogh my e-mail
address(jessicamatine@yahoo.com)

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...