Sunday, July 5, 2009

From :Mr.Ahmed Ibrahim

-----Original Message-----
From: Mr Ahmed Ibrahim [mailto:mrahmed_ib@yahoo.co.th]
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 8:23 PM
Subject: From :Mr.Ahmed Ibrahim


From :Mr.Ahmed Ibrahim
Email:mrahmed_ib1@yahoo.co.th

Very Urgent Risk Free Business

First,I must solicit your confidence in this transaction.I am Mr.Ahmed
Ibrahim,the director in charge of auditing section of a prime Bank here
in West Africa.

With due respect and regard, I am contacting you based on trust and
confidentiality that will be attached to this transaction for the benefit
of both of us.During the auditing in the bank,my department came across
an abandoned sum of money belonging to one of our customer who died in a
helicopter crash in Uganda on 31st of July 2005.

You can confirm it through this website:
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2134220.stm)

And the fund has been dormant in his account without any claim,because
there is not beneficiary tagged on the account! which make things more
better and easier for us.Personally, I have kept this information secret
within myself to help me plan on how to move this money successfully
without any problem.

The amount is (US$8,500,000) Eight Million Five hundred US Dollars.I will
give your more information on how we would handle this project as soon
as i recieved your reply.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the
following if you are intrested. (1)Full names, (2)Private Phone number,
(3)Current residential address, (4)Occupation, (5)Age and Profession.

On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% of
the total sum as your own share, while 5% will be set aside to take care
of expenses that may arise during the course of this, while 55% will be
for me and you will assits me on the areas of investment in your country.

Do contact me on my email address above or call my resident phone contact
(+0022566471106) stating your wish on this great venture.

Yours sincerely.
Mr.Ahmed Ibrahim.
Email: mrahmed_ib1@yahoo.co.th

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...