Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hallo

 

 

From: Madam Bright [mailto:mmg000@msn.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2009 2:22 PM
Subject: Hallo

 

From Madam Bright.
Can you wipe away my tears from my heart?
I am Mrs. Sanders Bright from Liberian, now base in Ivory Coast, I’m Wife of Mr. Cyril Bright, former Liberian Minister of Planning and Economic Affairs, My husband Mr. Cyril Bright, was killed in Public Execution in Liberian. He was among of 13 senior members of the Tolbert Administration that face public Execution in Liberian on the APRIL 22 1980, in this capacity; we committed a lot of crimes and atrocities against humanity and God.
Although, am now a Christian convert in my new base in Cote d‘Ivoire. But diagnosed of terminal disease. I believe God and I know that I will not die, but will live to declare the glory of God. Our Lord Jesus Christ is my only comforter having lost the beauty of life through the death of my only daughter in the Liberian War.  I diverted the sum of Ten Point five million US Dollars, The fund are presently deposited in one of the leading Bank here in Ivory Coast.
I have prayed concerning this donation for God's guidance and if in your heart you genuinely and faithfully desire to use this fund for the propagation of God's work in any form whether for charity, ministry, evangelical mission or Hiv aids otherwise for the benefit of humanity and glory of God, do get in touch with me for possible communication on how you will receive my fund for Gods work.
You will receive my donation for God’s work. God bless you and as you receive give God glory.
Mrs. Sanders Bright.

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...