Friday, April 3, 2020

Dearest One,



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Miss Nina Nadia Guei <missninanadiaguei@mail.almanet.kz>
Date: Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 1:10 AM
Subject: Dearest One,
To:


Dearest One,

Everything that happens to one has spiritual significance.
I was just leafing through the profiles of some names in
the internet before I came through your name. Though, the
internet has been grossly abused by scam artist and
miscreants whose intention is to hurt human beans. In as
much as one should be careful, same time we should not
allow negative to kill the positive potential in a
realistic business. I have chosen to reach you because I
felt that business is taking risk, going from the known to
the unknown.

My name is Miss Nina Nadia Guei a nationality of Cote
d'Ivoire. I have a profiling amount of ($13.5 Million
United States Dollars) Which I inherited from my late
father GENERAL ROBERT GUEI, Former Military President of
the Republic of Cote d'Ivoire, who was assassinated in the
year 2002.

This amount was deposited in one of the financial
Institution here in Cote d'ivoire, I am now soliciting for
a partner in the investment of this fund in a profitable
business venture in stable country where there is no
crisis and war as it is here in my country Cote d'Ivoire.

This Fund is legitimate and I will give you details about
me with the document that covers this fund at the receipt
of your response. Please contact me by mail if you are
interested.

Thanks and my regards to you and your family,

Regards,
Miss Nina Nadia Guei.

No comments:

Dear Beloved,

From:  NORA PATRICK   < nora.patrick@btinternet.com > Date: Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 6:24 PM Subject: Dear Beloved, To: Dear Beloved,   I ...