Wednesday, August 27, 2008

CAN YOU DO CHARITY WORK

 

 

From: SISTER KRYSTYNA PLEWIK [mailto:krystynaplewik200@pravda.ru]

 

Krystyna Plewik
3500 Westchase St
Springdale, AR 72762
USA
Tel/Fax: + 1- 501- 423- 8404


 
Dearest One,


 
I am KRYSTYNA PLEWIK from Arkansas USA, I was involved in Charity work and was planning of setting up

Charity Organizations in London, before I became sick and was recently informed by my doctor that I will

not last for the next few months due to the fact that my illness is a rare cancer of the pancrease.

 

 

Having known my condition i decided to donate some fund to charity organizations or better still a God

fearing person that will use this fund to provide succor to poor and indigent persons, orphans, widows,

and must especially the victims of the  earthquakes, and tsunami in Asia.

 
I will like some one who can do these things on my behalf, I sought to contact you because i know you'll have

the intrest of others at heart,i will donate the money to you while you assist me set up the organizations and

carry out the charity work, i will support you with all the fund needed.

 

 

Meanwhile, I am not concerned in religious differences but all I want is someone who has the good heart to help

those in need and who can do what I have just stated above.Be faithful in the name of God, and invest the money

so that the poor among us can benefit from it.

 

I understand that blessed is the hand that giveth.I took this decision because i do not have any child that will inherit

properties, and i am an orphan too but our lord blessed me with recourses.
 
MY HAPPINESS IS THAT I LIVED A LIFE WORTHY OF EMULATION. WHOSOEVER THAT WANTS TO SERVE THE ALMIGHTY

MUST SERVE HIM WITH ALL HIS HEART AND MIND AND SOUL AND ALSO IN TRUTH. PLEASE ALWAYS BE PRAYERFUL ALL

THROUGH YOUR LIFE.
 


Yours in the LORD,
Sis. Krystyna Plewik.

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...