Friday, August 15, 2008

National Assembly: Democratic Alliance (Parliament), Cape Town

-----Original Message-----
From: MRS CELIA SANDRA BOTHA [mailto:mrsceliabotha@sifymail.com ]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 3:51 AM

Subject: National Assembly: Democratic Alliance (Parliament), Cape Town

Dear Friend,

I am MRS CELIA SANDRA BOTHA, a mother of five children and Leader of the
Opposition in the National Assembly: Democratic Alliance (Parliament), Cape

Town;House Chairperson: National Assembly, Free State, South Africa.

You can view my profile here:
http://www.whoswhosa.co.za/Pages/profilefull.aspx?IndID=5847

After discussing with my children, I decided to contact you for your
assistance in assisting us in clearing a huge sum of money which my husband
deposited with a finance and security company, we want you to stand as the
beneficiary of this money because I can not do it due to my position in
government.

My late husband Mr Andries Botha died while he was on a business trip to
Trinidad and Tobago in 2007. After his death, I discovered that he had some
funds in a dollar account which mounted to with this finance and security
company.

This money emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he
executed with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him ingetti
ng this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am
afraid that the government of South Africa might start to
investigate on contracts awarded from 2002 to date and if this is
discovered, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in South
Africa and this will definitely affect my political career and position in
government.

I want your assistance in clearing this money from the finance and security
company and as soon as the money is cleared, you are expected to move it
immediately into another personal bank account in your country. As soon as
you have confirmed the fund into your account, I will send my eldest son
with my Attorney to come to your country to discuss on business investments.

For your assistance, I will offer you a certain percentage of this amount as
we will agree upon. However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go
into agreement with me that you will not elope with the money upon transfer
by you.

If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email.
Due to my sensitive position in the South African Government, I would not
WANT you to call me on phone or send a fax to me.

All correspondence must be by email to my private email or if I have your
phone number I will endeavor to call you from time to time and when it is
convenient to do so.

If you want to speak with my Attorney, that is fine and okay by me. His
chambers will be representing my interest with you. All correspondence must
be made either to my Attorney or send me an email. I will also like you to
give me your contact address, telephone, fax and email to enable my Attorney
call or reach you from time to time. I shall explain to you what to do and
how much that is involved when I hear from you.

Please I do not need to remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality
if this transaction must succeed. YOU MUST NOT CALL ME!Here is my private,
Email:mrsceliabotha@sifymail.com

If you do not feel comfortable with this transaction, do not hesitate to
discontinue.


Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and my regards to your family.

Yours faithfully,

MRS CELIA SANDRA BOTHA

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...