Friday, February 20, 2009

Good Day

-----Original Message-----
From: Annabel Bonifacio [mailto:annabel_bonifacio3@hotmail.es]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 9:18 PM
Subject: Good Day


Good Day To You,

I am Mrs. Annabel Bonifacio from Spain am 58 years old, wife to late
Patrick Bonifacio.
I am deaf and suffering from a longtime cancer of the breast which also
affected me in
my body, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it
is quite obvious
that, according to my doctors they have advised me that i may not live for
the next two months,
this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I was
brought up from a
motherless babies home was married to my late husband for twenty years
without a child,died
in a fatal motor accident Before his death we were believers.Since his
death I
decided not to re-marry,I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited a
all the sum of $11.6million
dollars with a bank.

Presently,this money is still with them and the management just wrote me
as the true owner to come
forward to receive the money for keeping it so long or rather issue a
letter of authorization to somebody
to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness
or they get it confisticated.
I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I am having my treatment for cancer
of the Breast I have since
lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few
months to live. It is my last wish
to see that this money is invested to any organisation of your choice and
distributed each year among
the charity organization, the poor and the motherless babies home where i
come from,to
also use this money to fund orphanages and widows,I took this
decision,before i rest in peace
because my time will soon be up.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank.
I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new
beneficiary of my
fund.Please assure me that you will act accordingly as i stated here in.

Waiting for your reply.

Mrs. Annabel Bonifacio

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...