Thursday, February 12, 2009

Investment Project.

 

 

From: Senator Natchaba Ouattara Famb [mailto:senabatg@yahoo.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 3:56 AM

Subject: Investment Project.

 

I have a new email address!

You can now email me at: senabatg@yahoo.ca



- Dear Sir/ Madam,I do not intend to cause any grief to you. The reason for sending this mail is very fundamental to the doctrine of human privileges and right. My name is Senator Natchaba Ouattara Fambare the formal head of Togo senate assembly as referred in our government,Try to look me up in our government site below http://www.assemblee-nationale.tg/charpente/historiq/lespa.htm,Presently i am not assuming that office again as a result of political turmoil that has befallen Togo.I am quite convicned of the fact that this will come to you as a surprise.however I am writing based on the privlage information I garthered about you through the internet during my extensive search for a repose foreign partner who is compitent of assisting me in locating available properties for sale in overseas so that i can review purchase possibilities.Hope to hear from you.Senator Naba LomeTogo.

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...