Saturday, April 27, 2024

From: Mr Warren Buffett


From: Mr Warren Buffett <warrenbuffett@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 16, 2024 at 8:32 PM
Subject: Hi
To:


Dear Friend
How are you and your family? I hope fine. I'm happy to inform you
about my success in putting my donation in an ATM card to be delivered
to you.
Forward your delivery information to my account officer Pamela Bill
through her e-mail id (pamelabill274@gmail.com) and ask her to send

the ATM card
containing the total  of ($1,500.000.00 US DOLLARS ) to your preferred
address. For security reasons, i lodged this amount into an ATM MASTER
CARD because i do not want the money to be tampered with.

So feel free and get in touch with  my account officer Pamela Bill
E-mail : (pamelabill274@gmail.com )
He will send the ATM MASTER CARD to you, also reconfirm the below details to him
1. Full name
2. Mobile number
3. Address
4. Country
5. Valid ID card
6. Occupation,and Sex -

Do get in touch with me once you receive it.
NB: You are only required to pay for the delivery fee
Regards,

Warren E Buffet

No comments:

Dear Beloved,

From:  NORA PATRICK   < nora.patrick@btinternet.com > Date: Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 6:24 PM Subject: Dear Beloved, To: Dear Beloved,   I ...