Saturday, April 27, 2024

Hello it's my pleasure to meet you this is my private email address



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <lorinaudara@live.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 11:49 PM
Subject: Hello it's my pleasure to meet you this is my private email address (lorinaudara@live.com) Miss Lorina has forwarded a page to you from Wacom India



Wacom India
Hello it's my pleasure to meet you this is my private email address (lorinaudara@live.com) Miss Lorina thought you would like to see this page from the Wacom India web site.
Message from Sender:

Hello My Dear,
I will be more than happy for your urgent reply to my mail. how are you doing today I hope that everything is alright with you as it is my great pleasure to contact you in having a communication with you starting from today, My name is (Miss Lorina Udara) i was browsing through The internet search when i found your contact address,i want to make a very Good and special relationship with you, that is the reason why i contacted you to see how we can make it work. please i wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other more better and see what happens in future, please write back to me ok so that i will be able to send my picture and all information about myself.
i am waiting for your prompt response.

I wish you all the best.
Yours sincerely new friend
Miss Lorina Udara.

Please don't forget'' This is my private email address (lorinaudara@live.com)

Wacom, the leading manufacturer of pen tablets, interactive pen displays and intuitive interface devices, today announces that the major home furnishings retailer IKEA has adopted the electronic receipt storage solution from TeleCash GmbH & Co. KG based on Wacom's LCD signature tablet technology - the STU-500 (or SignPad)?- across Germany. In pionieering this solution, TeleCash is using the market leading technology from Wacom for generating electronical signatures.



No comments:

Dear Beloved,

From:  NORA PATRICK   < nora.patrick@btinternet.com > Date: Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 6:24 PM Subject: Dear Beloved, To: Dear Beloved,   I ...