Thursday, August 22, 2019

Hello my dear from Sylvia Goodluck



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sylvia Goodluck <sylvia_908@att.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010, 3:01 pm
Subject: Hello my dear,
To:


Hello my dear,
How are you today i hope you are fine, My Name is Miss Sylvia, I will want us to be friends, for something important which I would like to share with you, and we will get to know each other better, I hope you don't mind being my friend.  l want you to send an email to me to my email address so that l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.
please i am waiting for your responds to my email address, Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters allots in life)
yours new friend
Sylvia

No comments:

Dear Beloved,

From:  NORA PATRICK   < nora.patrick@btinternet.com > Date: Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 6:24 PM Subject: Dear Beloved, To: Dear Beloved,   I ...