Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Hello From Jones Stella


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jones Stella <jones_stella1@att.net>
Date: Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 3:09 PM
Subject: Hello,
To:


Hello,
The best of the season
and please do not be surprise to this message ok
.My name is stella jones and i am a
single lady. One is not bound to have all the joys in live as you may have
everything in life but there are still those things which must share with
someone else as every one has his or her own share of pains to bear in life.
You may be financially and physically alright but may be lacking on the
emotional
side, finding your address among all the addresses in  today, it gave me the green light to say I have gotten some one to
hold on, and
also believe to have a honest, trust worthy and God fearing one and why don't
we give ourselves a trial on pen pal relationship .Finally i pray that our good
God should guide and protect you
as you reply me this mail as I
will be very happy to give you my picture and tell you all about my family background with hope of having you as my future dream.
Yours friend stella reply me in my email
   stella

No comments:

Dear Beloved,

From:  NORA PATRICK   < nora.patrick@btinternet.com > Date: Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 6:24 PM Subject: Dear Beloved, To: Dear Beloved,   I ...