Thursday, August 22, 2019

Hello from eunice emeh



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: eunice emeh <eunilove@att.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010, 12:36 am
Subject: Hello
To:


Hello
am very happy to found you,My name is eunice,Am looking for a Person who can be a true friend  and a close confidant,so i checked the site of acquaintance and found your email during searching through the internet very interesting,but i believe that love is a bridge that connect far to be closer.i like a honesty person, trustworthy,friendly, Kind, careing, respectful, tolerance, Patience, realistic person.Someone who's willing to spoil,pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal,After reading your profile,
i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication at  I believe we can move from here. Bear in mind that friendship and Love has no colour barrier, educational back ground barrie nor religions,language,nationality,the only important Thing there is love,truth,caring and understanding.I hope you cherish all these values. I really want us to build a very good relayionship that will last forever.
i will be waiting to hear from you have a blessed day.
Miss eunice..

No comments:

Dear Beloved,

From:  NORA PATRICK   < nora.patrick@btinternet.com > Date: Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 6:24 PM Subject: Dear Beloved, To: Dear Beloved,   I ...