Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello,

 

 

From: elizabeth peters [mailto:ellezapeters2@pobox.sk]
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 9:49 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Hello,

 


Hello,
My name is Mrs Elizabeth peters the wife of late Mr Kelvin Peters,husband died
years ago. Before the death of my late husband he informed me that he made a
deposit of ($5,750.000) with a bank in Bamako Mali,where I am contacting you
from. Now I have decided to transfer this money out of this country for
investment purpose. I want you to assist me and receive this fund into your bank
account. Reply with the email above or .... ellzapeters2@gmail.com
I wait to hearing from you.
Best Regards
Mrs Elizabeth peters.

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...