Sunday, April 12, 2009

JAMES MOSS

-----Original Message-----
From: infotech@shinjiru.tw [mailto:promosport@traxport.in]
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 11:58 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject:

JAMES MOSS
CALL ME ONLINE
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
My name is JAMES MOSS a practicing lawyer in the United Kingdom.
I want to seek your candid collaboration in handling a business

venture
that I feel would be mutually beneficial to you and I.
May I ask your permission to present you as a beneficiary to the will

of
one of my
trusted clients?
My client and his whole family members where involved in
the Sharja air crash on the 25th of July 2004.

Since after this unfortunate incidence I have not been able to locate
any member of his family to be presented to his bank for claims of

his
deposit as the law permits. It is now about time the government of

the
United Kingdom convert the money to hers.

On receipt of your response in affirmation of your willingness to work
with me I will send to you full details and more information about
myself and the said funds for your better understanding.
As I am yet to get your consent on this issue, I prefer not to divulge
my full identity so as not to risk being publicized, which

consequence
is detrimental.

I will prefer we communicate for now via email. Subsequently telephone
and fax correspondence would be entertained. However if you would

want
a brief chat, my personal email address is:
Yours sincerely

JAMES MOSS
PLEASE REPLY TO THIS BOX
Email:promosport@traxport.in
Email;infotech@shinjiru.tw

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...