Sunday, April 12, 2009

Intending pal

-----Original Message-----
From: Shaw Ali [mailto:shawali@ymail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 10:20 PM
Subject: Intending pal

Hello pal,

I am Shaw Ali and i got your contact from the cyberspace on my search for a
sincere person who value friendship and recognized the significant of having
them around to promote global peace, share ideas together and plan together
for the future in order to develop and promote our professions to a greater
height and i hope my proposition to be your friend will not be an exemption.

I will tell you more about myself if you will be interested in becoming my
friend and more.

Yours,

Shaw Ali

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...