Sunday, April 12, 2009

Reply.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mr. Jun Huan. [mailto:jun_huanj@yahoo.com.hk]
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 7:34 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Reply.

Dear friend,

Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Jun Huan of HSH Nordbank
AG,Hong Kong. I have an obscured business suggestion for you.

In November, 1999, Ahmad Fahmi an Indonesian, a contractor with the Iraqi
Government and also a businessman, made a Time investment of (US$24.5M)
Twenty-Four million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only in
my branch(HSH Nordbank AG) under secured growth funds for (60) sixty
calendar months.

This investment has matured and has been lying in our Bank reserve for the
past two years. Under the Hong Kong Banking laws, any time investment
unclaimed after Eight and half years will be turned over to the Hong Kong
Government
purse.

Upon maturity several notices were sent to him. Another notification was
sent last year and still no response came from him. Early This year, it
was later discovered that the Ahmad Fahmi and his family were killed in a
convoy attack in Musol, Iraq.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Ahmad Fahmi did not
declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of
his Bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was in my
Office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my Bank.

Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a
foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Ahmad Fahmi so that you will be
able to receive these funds to your possession for the both of us.

I have contacted an Attorney that will prepare the necessary document that
will back you up as the next of kin to Ahmad Fahmi, all which is required
from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your Full names,
Address, direct
telephone and fax numbers so that the Attorney can commence his job.

After you have been made the next of kin, the Attorney will also fill in
for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of
probate in your favor for the transfer of the funds to your nominated bank
account.

We are going adopt a legalized method and the Attorney will prepare all
the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in
all matters concerning this issue.

Reply strictly if you are interested with the requested information via my
personal email address to enable my Attorney commences his job
immediately.


Sincerely,
Mr. Jun Huan.

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...