Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hello

 

 

From: Ameira Vaye [mailto:ami4love@care2.com]

To: silva12@gmail.com

 

I Am Ameira by name,I saw your Email on www.lankalinksystems, and i was deeply moved.I think that you are a very interesting person,So I decided to use the chance to get to know you.i dont think that the age appearance is so important, The most important is what is inside you and how do you feel about the life,
I know this life from many sides and I am rather mature already to know how to make a man happy.I think we should use every chance to find our
happiness, and I am contacting you for obvious reason which you will
understand,
i am sending this mail just to know if this email address is OK,reply me so that i will send my photo and more details to you,and i have a very important thing to tell you, i still hope for your reply,

have a pleasant day,
Ameira,

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...