Friday, October 16, 2009

My Dear Good Friend,

 

 

From: mrs.aicha ahmed [mailto:mrs.aichaahmed71@msn.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 5:05 PM
Subject: My Dear Good Friend,

 

My Dear Good Friend,

 

How are you together with your family? I hope all is well? It is an unequivocal fact that we’ve not met nor communicated before now, due to the true revelation that I should share this life changing opportunity with you, I had no choice but to contact you. So, kindly consider this message essentially confidential.

 

First and foremost, I am MRS AICHA AHMED, from Burkina Faso in West Africa, the Audit and Account Manager Group bank of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, My private phone number, +226 75626968. My Home address: avenue sennism road no 24.801-sector 41(sennism) 11 BP 1713 Ouagadougou Burkina Faso .

 

I have the intent to contact you for transfer of ($ 6.2M USD Six Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) into your personal bank account for the betterment of our lives; this should be an extremely confidential transaction between us. On your assisting me to get this fund transferred into your bank account, the ratio of 30% of the total sum SHALL be for you while 70% will be for me.

 

I need your urgent response on assurance of trust that you will not deny me my share once the fund is credited to your personal bank account as I am a poor civil servant who depend solely on my monthly salary.

 

If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy, and confidentiality, reply back to me immediately. And to prove your integrity and sincerity of purpose, please, include your particulars as follows.

 

(1) Your Full names:

(2) Private phone number:

(3) Current residential address:

(4) International passport copy or ID card:

(5) Age and Sex:

(6) Occupation:

(7) Country of origin:

 

Upon your urgent response, I shall provide you more details and how to proceed with this transaction. I look forward to hearing from you.

 

Regards,

MRS AICHA AHMED.

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...