Friday, October 16, 2009

my dear,

-----Original Message-----
From: elizad461@centrum.cz [mailto:elizad461@centrum.cz]
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 6:58 PM
Cc: recipient list not shown:
Subject: my dear,


my dear,
Please answer me as soon as you receive this mail.
Please i want you to help me so that i can get the money deposited by my late father before he died so that i can invest and continue my education in your country.

My father made the agreement on the deposit that only me his daugther to identify the foreign partner so that he can get the money. This why i contact you. please i want you to assist me now

Please all i want to you is to stand as foreign partner of my father so that this money must be our possession so that i can invest and continue my education.

First i want you to know that i don't contact you because you are rich, no.I contact you because i believe that you are the good personn who can invest this money for me and you can take care of me..

Please i want to know you first and trust you because my father had told me that before i bring the foreign partner i must TRUST HIM first, so as God direct me to your way i will be with you.i will offer you 20% out of the total amount ok,

Please sorry for this question i ask you now:
Are you married How many children do you have now How old are you

thank you

Am waiting for your response.

Sister Elizabeth

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...