Thursday, October 29, 2009

YOUR KIND ATTENTTON

 

 

From: Chong Lim [mailto:chonglim21@yahoo.com]

To: chonglim21@yahoo.com

 

I am Barrister Lim chong
A legal practitioner with Limchong Chambers
Law Firm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
 
Attention:
 
l saw your contact and profile i then decided you could cooperate with  me in this proposition. I have a client who was deceased in November, 2001, as result of Tsunami Disaster in Indonesia.
 
I am contacting you because i felt that you could help me in the distribution of funding that were left in my deceased client's bank account. This funding  is closing to be declared UN-serviceable by the bank as there were no indicated next of kin or next of beneficiary of the funding in the bank  account.
 
The total amount of cash in the bank account of my deceased client  is US$8.7 Million ( Eight Million, Seven Hundred Thousand usa dollars ) only.  The bank had  issued to me a notification letter to contact the next of kin of my deceased client for either to re-activate  the bank account  or to make claim of  beneficiary of the funding in the bank account to avoid the indefinite closure of the bank account.
 
My proposition to you is to seek your consent, and  to present your kind self  as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my deceased  client. This means that the proceeds of his bank account would be paid to you as his next of kin or the legitimate beneficiary.
 
So that When the proceeds in this bank account are paid to you,  we would share the proceeds on a mutually agreed term upon percentage 50% for me and 40% to your kind self and remaining 10% for sundry expense in cure during the procession.
  
All the legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin would  be provided by me. The most important thing I would need is your honest cooperation in this proposition. This would be done  under a legitimate arrangement that would protect you from any breach of the law.
 
If this business proposition offends your moral and ethic values, do accept my sincere apology.
 
Please contact me at me immediately
 
Best regards,
 
Barrister Lim Chong  ( ESQ

 

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...