Saturday, October 24, 2009

PLEASE GET IN TOUCH

 

From: mgeorge colley [mailto:mgeorgecolley2062@msn.com]




Dear Friend,
I have a good news for you. read the attached file and get back to me for details. Pls note that the attached mail is NOT VIRUS OR SPAM. Thank you, MR. George Colley.

 

George Colley(Chief Internal Auditor)
Alliance Leicester Bank
Carlton Park
Narborough
Leicester
LE19 0AL
United Kingdom



Dear Friend,

I am George Colley reaching you from Alliance Leicester Bank ,here in England. I work for Alliance Leciester Bank as Chief Internal Auditor. I am writing following a deal in my office that will be of an immense benefit to both of us. In my department,I discovered an abandoned sum of 1,500,000.00 BPS (One Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Late Mr.Andreas Schranner a german citizen who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Concord Airfrance Flight AF4590 which crashed in Paris on July 25th 2000, including his wife and only daughter.

The choice of contacting you is aroused from the geographical nature of where you live, particularly due to the sensitivity  of the transaction and the confidentiality herein.Now our bank has been waiting for any of the relatives to come up for the claim but nobody has done that. I personally have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for 5 years now.

I now seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin /Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at 1,500,000.00 British Pounds Sterling can be paid to you. This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages, 40% to me and 40% to you ,10% for charity of your choice while the remaining 10% is for any expenses incurred during the transaction while I have secured all necessary legal documents that can be used to backup this claim we are making. All I need is to fill in your names to the documents and legalize it in the court here to prove you as the legitimate beneficiary.

Also I require your honest Co-operation, Confidentiality and absolute Trust no doubt, to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please, provide me with the following as we have 5 days to run it through.

This is very very URGENT PLEASE.
1. Full Name
2. Your Telephone Number
3. Your Contact Address.
4. Occupation

Your urgent response will be highly anticipated and appreciated.
Best Regards,
George Colley

 

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...