Friday, October 16, 2009

My dear

-----Original Message-----
From: jenniferb@presbynet.org [mailto:jenniferb@presbynet.org]
Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 6:21 PM
Subject: My dear

Hello
My name is miss Jennifer i saw your profile today
and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want
you
to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to
know

whom l am.Here is my email address.I believe we
can
move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss
Jennifer.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters
alot
in life)
Please rpely me with my email address
here

jennifer

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...