Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hello dear new friend,

 

 

From: lilian musa [mailto:musa_l@yahoo.com]

Subject: Hello dear new friend,

 

Hello dear new friend, Compliment of the day,How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess that everything is ok with you.As is my pleassure to contact you after i saw your contact today at which really interest me in having communication with you .If you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. I will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email address (lilianmusa76@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hearing from you as soon as you receive this. I wish you all the best for your day.Bye and take a good care of yourself,have a nice day.(Remember the distance,colour or age does not matter but love and understanding matters a lot in life) yours new friend Lilian. Please don't reply me through this site,write me directly to my email box for easiest communication,Here is my email address lilianmusa76@yahoo.com

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...