Thursday, November 26, 2009

I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE AND TRUST

-----Original Message-----
From: Sheriff Bangura [mailto:shebang370@mixmail.com]

Subject: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE AND TRUST

Dear Friend

My name is Sheriff Bangura working with Diplomatic securities and finance
company in Switzerland, our company have assisted some of the African
leaders and politicians to move their money and Diamond through our special
arrangements out of Africa, Some of these deposits where not claimed as
results of deaths or due to their government restrictions, therefore some
deposit were sent to suspense ware house by the Board of Directors of our
company. Presently there is an unclaimed one deposited by the Republic of
Guinean late President Mr. Lansana Conte who died on 24 December 2008. If
you want to be sure of this please read more about the head of state and his
country of origin. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7800163.stm

As an insider, I succeeded in presenting my company with evidence that the
deposit of late Mr. Conte were among those sent to suspense ware house, for
that I perfected arrangements and smuggled out the consignments containing
30million Dollars out of Switzerland and presently is deposited it in a
private security vault in Spain.

My reason of written you is to solicit for a reliable partner whom I can
trust to receive the consignment as my next of kin and beneficiary. Please
If you are truly disposed and capable of handling this transaction from your
end in a confidential manner contact me through this private mail address:
(shebang370@aim.com) for more details and how to proceed

Sincerely

Sheriff Bangura

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...