Thursday, November 26, 2009

hello dearest

-----Original Message-----
From: vdona@ecunet.org [mailto:vdona@ecunet.org]

Subject: hello dearest

How are you ? I guess you are fine and living good. my name is vivian a
beautiful young girl I find you and i'm interesting to know you and
establish a serious relationship with you. I wanna be your friend for first
friendship cannot be seen or even be touched, it must be felt within the
heart.Hoping you feel just the way i do. Wow! friends are like clothes
without them you feel naked!I guess am right.I will tell you more about me,
my family and all that maybe necessary in this relationship, If this is okay
by you feel free to contact me in the above mail as to enable us get to know
each other better. Have a wonderful day with lot of happiness.
best regards
vivian.

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...