Sunday, June 8, 2008

FW: Greetings to you and your family

From: Short Emile [mailto:barr.shortemile3@hotmail.com]

 

Dear Sir,

Greetings to you and your family ,

My name Barrister Short Emile the personal Attorney to Honorable J.A.KOFOUR the president of republic of Ghana West Africa,

I am contacting you in respect of some fund that I move to INDIA through diplomatic currier unit to Mr. ping  a citizen of China that lives in INDIA for safe keeping for the president against 2008 Election.

This consignment was suppose to be receive by Mr.ping a citizen of china but unfortunately when the diplomat arrive to INDIA  he called the number of Mr. ping  but no one is answered the phone ,after much the diplomat discover that  Mr. ping is dead by car accident thereafter the diplomat called me and he to me that our beneficiary is dead that i should look for another beneficiary because Mr. Ping is dead which I find it difficult to called the fund back to Ghana to avoid interception from security operators,

 meanwhile the diplomat is putting pressure on me that he has overstayed his time in INDIA that he wanted to come back for another mission, Sir please this is why I am contacting you whether you can  assist me by  receiving  the consignment from the diplomat on my behalf.

In view of this I know that you are a responsible person who will not betrayed me or trying to blackmail the president.
 
As soon as you receive this letter, kindly get back to me signifying your decision.
 
After much, if you are willing to receive this fund, you will deduct 30% of the total money as your commission.
 
Thanks for your Co-operation
Yours Sincerely,
Barr. Short Emile Esq.

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...