Sunday, June 8, 2008

URGENT HELP FROM FAATIN RAHMAN

 

From: faatinrahman2001@yahoo.co.jp [mailto:faatinrahman2001@yahoo.co.jp]

 

Dearest One,

I am  miss Faatin Rahman, 20 years old from ivory coast.
Only child/Daughter of mrs Helen Rahman.


I have 8.5 million USD which was made by my mother before
she died in oct 2004 which is left in a suspence account in
a bank here in my country. I seek your permision to remmit
this amount into your account so that i could come to your
country for investment and to further my studies.


I have accepted to offer you 20% of the total sum for your
desire to assist me.Pleas do respond immediately you recieve
this mail for more informations regarding the transfer.

 

My Best Regards.
Miss Faatin Rahman .

 

 

 


Easy + Joy + Powerful = Yahoo! Bookmarks x Toolbar

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...