Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Greetings,

 

From: Francois Fabiola [mailto:f_fafa2007@yahoo.fr]

 

Greetings,

 I am Johnson Jnr. and my sister is Rita,  i am the only son of late Dr. Francis Johnson
My late father, Dr.Francis Johnson, a native of mende district in the Northern province of Sierra Leone, was the general Manager of Sierra Leone mining co-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown. Before the peak of the civil war between the rebels  forces of major Paul Koroma and the combined forces of ECOMOG peace keeping operation that almost destroyed my country, following the forceful removal from  power of the Civilian Elected President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by the rebels.My father had already made arrangement for my mother, my little sister and myself to be relocated to Abidjan,Cote d'Ivoire with our personal effects.
During the war in my country, and following the indiscriminate looting of public and Government properties by the rebel forces, the Sierra Leone mining coop.Was one of the targets looted and destroyed.My father including other top Government functionaries Were attacked  and killed by the rebels because of his relationship with the civilian Government of Ahmed Tejan Kabbah.As a result of my fathers death, and with the news of my uncles involvement in an air crash in January, dashed our hope of survival.The untimely deaths caused my mothers heart failure and other related complications of which she later died in the hospital After we must have spent a lot of money on her. Now my  younger sister and myself are alone in this strange country suffering without any care or help. Without any relation, we are now like refugees and orphans.

I write you  primarily to seek your assistance to transfer the sum  of 4.5 Million dollars (Four  million five hundred thousand US dollars) which my father  deposited in a security company here in Ivory Coast.He packaged this money in a box  and deposited it in the security company as a family property, so the security company do not know that the content of the box is money.this he did for security reason. He also  made an aggrement with the security company that it will only be his foreign business partner that will have right to make claims over the box incase of death, though no name was given.this is to enable me choose someone who can stand  for me as my fathers business partner.According to my father This money was the income accrued from mining co-operation's over draft and minor sales.

 We humbly solicit your assistance to help us  stand as our fathers foreign business partner,Contact the Security company  and ask them the modalitiess to retreive the box. To make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on our behalf in your country and you the caretaker.
To secure a college for my little sister and myself in your country to further our education.
And to make arrangement for our travel  to your country after you have received box and safeguared it or bank the money in your account
We are waiting anxiously for your urgent response and information.

Sincerely Yours

Johnson Jnr and Rita

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...