Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Urgent Message

 

 

From: julieth wisdom [mailto:julieth_wisdom03@live.fr]

 

Urgent Message

Dearest trusted one,

                       

Based on the trust and God's divine guidance that I have this great oppoturnity linking up to you, though we have not meet before but Ibelieve that one have to risk in confiding his secret to succeed sometimes in life.

  

My name is Julieth Wisdom, 25 years old undergraduate.I am only daughter of chief/Mrs Paul wisdom a major cocoa exporter cum politician.I am native of Lorma in western part of liberia,Africa.

  

I was born out of tragic fate.my mother died from cancer when I was only 4 years old,my father nurtured me with great care and love before he met his own untimely death on  the way coming back from business trip from overseas,on his arrival to the airport his driver went to drove him back home on the way they have a fatal car accident which killied his driver at spot while my father spent 3 painful days at hospital before dying.my uncle seized all my father's companies and properties because of our traditionl believe that i'm a woman.I was left with nothing and dropped out of school because of financial difficulties and my uncle's wicked attitude. 

 

my father told me in a deep secret on his sick bed which I want to  share with you in a full confidentiality.He deposited a huge sum of 14 million Dollars (14,OOO,OOO USD)in one of reputable security company in Ivory Coast because of polictical instability in our country Liberia without the knowledge of my uncle.presently i'm in ivory coast since the civil war broke out in liberia as a refugee in one of missionary home while my uncle flew to the london with his children.although i have contacted the security company they comfirmed the logdement.

  

Dearest, all i want you to do for me is to step forward as my foreign partner to the security company so that the money will be retrieve,i have all the neccesary information to back you up.I will sincerely give you 15% out of the money,5% for any expenses incurred during the transaction and the rest will be used for any investement preferred by you in your country. 

 

I am pleading to you with the name of Almighty God to help me out of this problem.coincidentally Ivory coast is now having it's own political unrest too, waiting for your soonest response.

 

MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

All my love,

Julieth Wisdom

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...