Sunday, June 8, 2008

READ CAREFULLY

From: mr.benjamin tudu [mailto:bnjamintud343@hotmail.com]

FROM: MR. BENJERMIN AQUARYE TUDU
ACCRA  GHANA

Good Day,

This mail may be a surprise to you because you did not give me the permission to do so and neither do you know me but before I tell you about myself I want you to please forgive me for sending this mail without your permission.
 
I am writing this letter in confidence believing that if it is the wish of God for you to help me and my family, God almighty will bless and reward you abundantly. I need a honest and a trust worthy person to entrust this huge transfer project with. My name is Mr.BENJERMIN AQUARYE TUDU, manager of a financial institution. I got your contact through a reliable source called database through Ghana chambers of commerce.

I am a Ghanaian married with four kids. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of $4,550.000 U.S Dollars. This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manager made as profit during the 2004 financial year.

I have already submitted annual report for that year to my head office here in Accra as I have watched with keen interest as they will never know of this excess. I have since, placed this amount of $4,550.000 U.S Dollars on an Escrow Coded account without a beneficiary
(Anonymous) to avoid trace. As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account on my behalf.

I intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It’s going to be a bank-to-bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund so that the fund can be transferred to your account. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response to my.
Private email    bnjamntud@latinmail.com

WITH   REGARD

MR.BENJAMIN

No comments:

Fwd: ;)

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Anastasiya < ovchiniikovanastasiya@outlook.com > Date: Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 2:36 PM Subj...